Monday 22 December 2008

Coming soon....

I'm off to live and work in Spain (for eleven days) from Boxing Day. I will be visiting family and then I've got to work at the Camp Nou, Barcelona for their home match with Real Mallorca. I haven't been to see a match before at the Camp Nou but I did visit there 10 years ago to show the locals how to play football:

I had also planned on seeing Gimnastic Tarragonna v Girona during my visit. However, disaster struck this morning when they changed the day of their game from the Sunday to the Saturday. This clashes with the Barca v RCD Mallorca match and so I've had to write it off. Whoever decided to change the day of that game needs putting in a sheep pen.

Luckily, help is on hand in the form of the Segunda B Group 3. I have a choice of the following three matches on the Sunday:

Badalona v Ontinyent
Barcelona Atletic v Benidorm
Terrassa v Alzira

Not sure which one I'll pitch up at yet, I guess I'll decide on the day. Just to add that I've updated the 'Your European Football Weekends' section. We have new photos in from:

Holland, Italy, Germany, Greece and the Rest of the World.

I arrive back in Blighty on the 6th January so until then Feliz Navidad and thanks again to all of you who have logged on to read any of this nonsense in the last 12 months.

No comments: